any books on tdc3000

Hello,
I would like to improve upon my brief experience using the TDC 3000 . But i have not been able to find any books on the control-language, or
any other aspect!
Are there any books, or manuals floating around on the net that i could read to help?
Thanks
Jon
Try contacting Honeywell regarding this. I'll bet there are some books available. As I recall, there was an entire wall unit full of manuals on the tdc3000. There are also classes available from Honeywell.
Michael