any books on tdc3000

Hello,

I would like to improve upon my brief experience using the TDC 3000 . But i have not been able to find any books on the control-language, or any other aspect!

Are there any books, or manuals floating around on the net that i could read to help?

Thanks

Jon

Reply to
jon

Try contacting Honeywell regarding this. I'll bet there are some books available. As I recall, there was an entire wall unit full of manuals on the tdc3000. There are also classes available from Honeywell.

Reply to
Herman Family