APACS+ DCS controllers with high load...

We have an APACS+ DCS. The system has worked fairly well, until we recently had a shutdown. When we restarted, a couple of our
controllers (an ACM and a CCM) have very high scans. For the CCM: prog. execution8, sys. & comm9; for ACM: prog. execution„, sys. & comm.
Were not sure why this happened, Siemens recommends no more than 60% total%scan and its starting to cause issues with some other systems. Any ideas?
Add pictures here
✖