Completion of Controller Synhesis

[...]

COMPARE with Page 2, PD2(PID)Z1Z2 controlled http://home.arcor.de/janch/janch/_control/20070613-pd2 (pid)z1z2/ Inclusive tackling '2 sudden disturbances', Fig.2 red arrows.
--
Regards/Gre http://home.arcor.de/janch/janch/menue.htm
Jan C. Hoffmann eMail aktuell: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.arcornews.de
Newsbeitrag

Why should I bother? I proved what I wanted to. You won't meet me half way by answering any questions. As Tim says, "your receiver is broken" you don't listen or don't understand. You are on your own.
Peter Nachtwey
Newsbeitrag

That wasn't what your previous picture of the crane indicated. It had the cart labeled v2 and the load label v1. Don't tell us differently. It made sense because the load position is a funciton of the crane position. I was just objecting to the fact the v2 was changing instantly.
Now that you say v2 is the controller output. Where is your transfer function that converts the controller output to crane position? The crane velocity will move roughly proportionally to the controller output. The controller velocity must be integrated to yield a position. This doesn't happen instantly, even in your movies. The part you are missing is the transfer function I am using for the cart or crane position. G/(s*(s+a)) or 0.04/(s*(s+6.28)). This is just a simple example but the gain and response are realistic. My output is percent and has a range of -100 to +100 percent.
Peter Nachtwey

v2 was MENTIONED in Page 3, DEFINED in Page 1! http://home.arcor.de/janch/janch/_control/20070613-pd2 (pid)z1z2/