continuous data logging using in GE Cimplicity software

Hello everybody, I have just been handed a project from my boss and i do not know where to start. I need to figure out a way to get continious data logging using SQL and Cimplicity software. Here are the details: Its a scada system used to monitor CNG gas, we have about 40 sensors in total. I can get instant reading from the sensor but i can not go back in time and trace its behavior. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Ginobili.

Reply to
Ginobili