Control forums on the net?

Hello,
I was wondering if there are any forums on the net that deal with
control theory problems. So far I couldn?t find one. I would also be
interested in a german speaking forum, but english would be fine as
well. Does anyone know anything about this?
Walter
Reply to
Walter Müller
What about sci.engr.control ?
Reply to
Fred Stevens
You could have a look at
there is=20 some discussions on there.
However I must say that I have had problems registering and have had no=20 replies to mails I have sent, you might have better luck.
Steve YATES MTL Instruments
New Safety Related Blog

Walter M=FCller wrote:
Reply to
Steve Y
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Walter_M=FCller?= wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.dfncis.de:
Try sci.math for theory problems.
Reply to
John Schutkeker
ExperTune sponsors an interactive forum for process control issues. Several industry experts, including Greg Shinskey, regularly monitor this forum.
The focus is on practical issues of control: relating the theory to practice. To join the forum, go to:
Good luck!
George Buckbee
george.buckbee AT expertune.com
John Schutkeker wrote: