Control forums on the net?

Hello, I was wondering if there are any forums on the net that deal with control theory problems. So far I couldn?t find one. I would also be
interested in a german speaking forum, but english would be fine as well. Does anyone know anything about this? Walter
Walter Mller wrote:

What about sci.engr.control ?
You could have a look at http://www.control.com/index_html , there is some discussions on there.
However I must say that I have had problems registering and have had no replies to mails I have sent, you might have better luck.
Steve YATES MTL Instruments www.mtl-inst.com New Safety Related Blog www.mtlblog.com
Walter Mller wrote:

Try sci.math for theory problems.
ExperTune sponsors an interactive forum for process control issues. Several industry experts, including Greg Shinskey, regularly monitor this forum.
The focus is on practical issues of control: relating the theory to practice. To join the forum, go to:
http://www.expertune.com/Advanced.html

Good luck!
George Buckbee
george.buckbee AT expertune.com