Control forums on the net?

Hello, I was wondering if there are any forums on the net that deal with control theory problems. So far I couldn?t find one. I would also be interested in a german speaking forum, but english would be fine as well. Does anyone know anything about this? Walter

Reply to
Walter Müller

What about sci.engr.control ?

Reply to
Fred Stevens

You could have a look at

there is=20 some discussions on there.

However I must say that I have had problems registering and have had no=20 replies to mails I have sent, you might have better luck.

Steve YATES MTL > Hello,

Reply to
Steve Y

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Walter_M=FCller?= wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.dfncis.de:

Try sci.math for theory problems.

Reply to
John Schutkeker

ExperTune sponsors an interactive forum for process control issues. Several industry experts, including Greg Shinskey, regularly monitor this forum.

The focus is on practical issues of control: relating the theory to practice. To join the forum, go to:

Good luck!

George Buckbee

george.buckbee AT expertune.com

John Schutkeker wrote: