Drunken Robots

They fall over.

Anyone ever see those kind of telescoping actuators from any of the usual sources? I think they might come in handy one day.

Reply to
Active8

Interesting. We could put small nukes on each one, drop two thousand on some peaceful, (but full of crude oil) far-away planet. In the middle of the night, the robots position themselves autonomously over military and geologic points of interest, and then we demand the entire planet surrender... score a BIG ONE for the Republicans, hooo haaah!!!!

Reply to
Mark Jones

Which is pretty hilarious, considering the ONLY president to ever drop a nuke on people was a Democrat, hoooo haaah!

Reply to
James Beck