Drunken Robots

They fall over.
http://www.space.com/imageoftheday/image_of_day_050404.html
Anyone ever see those kind of telescoping actuators from any of the
usual sources? I think they might come in handy one day.
--
Best Regards,
Mike

Active8 wrote:

Interesting. We could put small nukes on each one, drop two thousand on some peaceful, (but full of crude oil) far-away planet. In the middle of the night, the robots position themselves autonomously over military and geologic points of interest, and then we demand the entire planet surrender... score a BIG ONE for the Republicans, hooo haaah!!!!
says...

Which is pretty hilarious, considering the ONLY president to ever drop a nuke on people was a Democrat, hoooo haaah!