INTUNE from ControlSoft Testimonials

Does anybody have experience of using INTUNE ? If so, was it good / bad / indifferent ? What positve results were achieved ? What level of expertise was required to run it ?

Feedback would be appreciated as we are considering purchasing this software.

Thanks

Gordon Alexander

Reply to
gordon_alexander

Hello Gordon

INtune from CS is good software. I dont know which version you are trying to use. presently available is V5. previous version V4 has probably been phased out.

You need to understand your process first. since intune requires all input from the process for the same to be calculated you also need to understand in which controller you are going to use the software with, its PID terms and relationships.

You also need to understand in some good details about the PID. The software uses OPC connectivity for connecting to the process controller for exchanging data.so if you are using Windows, you need to configure the firewalls for DCOM connectivity.

rest the training on the software will do

regards

Manmeet

Reply to
Maverick