Level and dinsity measurement

Can somebody point me in right direction? I am looking for transducer to measure a liquid level and density at the same time in underground tank. Do I have to use two separate
sensors or such device exists as single? TIA, Hot
haka wrote:

You need two outputs to report the results of the two inputs. That sounds like two sensors to me.
Jerry

What I meant was if single device existed giving "dual output", analog or digital, so there is less mechanical work involved when installing it. Name of a manufacturer would be great.
This might help: <http://www.omega.com/literature/transactions/volume4/T9904-12-PRESS.ht ml> Kelvin B. Hales Kelvin Hales Associates Limited Consulting Process Control Engineers Web: www.khace.com

Because you want to measure density, you will have to use two sensors.
Most density set-ups (eg Rosemount, Yokogawa) have a hydrostatic pressure transmitter at the bottom of the tank and either another on the tank side higher up, or a level gauge (capacitive, servo, radar, whatever) on the tank top.
Level and temperature is common as a single transmitter setup - but not level and density.
Cameron:-)