Looking for a Few Good References

Anybody got recommendations for references that actually do the math on Bode's sensitivity integral? I only have one that treats it at all and it just says "it can be shown that..." I really need to see it done for sampled-time systems, but I'd also like to see it done for the Laplace domain.

Web references are a definite plus, but I'm willing to drive to the local University and dig through the periodicals if I must.

Thanks.

------------------------------------------- Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

Tim,

Try a search on "Bode sensitivity integral" at Google, you get several good hits such as on below:

HTH,

RT

Tim Wescott wrote:

Laplace

Reply to
RT

Oddly enough I started with an internet search, but didn't get lucky.

Reply to
Tim Wescott