Looking for a Few Good References

Anybody got recommendations for references that actually do the math on
Bode's sensitivity integral? I only have one that treats it at all and
it just says "it can be shown that..." I really need to see it done for
sampled-time systems, but I'd also like to see it done for the Laplace
domain.
Web references are a definite plus, but I'm willing to drive to the
local University and dig through the periodicals if I must.
Thanks.
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott
Tim,
Try a search on "Bode sensitivity integral" at Google, you get several good hits such as on below:
HTH,
RT
Tim Wescott wrote:
Laplace
Reply to
RT
Oddly enough I started with an internet search, but didn't get lucky.
Reply to
Tim Wescott