Looking for a Few Good References

Anybody got recommendations for references that actually do the math on Bode's sensitivity integral? I only have one that treats it at all and
it just says "it can be shown that..." I really need to see it done for sampled-time systems, but I'd also like to see it done for the Laplace domain.
Web references are a definite plus, but I'm willing to drive to the local University and dig through the periodicals if I must.
Thanks.
------------------------------------------- Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com
Tim,
Try a search on "Bode sensitivity integral" at Google, you get several good hits such as on below:
http://www.ece.jhu.edu/~pi/projects/nsf.html
HTH,
RT
Tim Wescott wrote:

on
and
for
Laplace
RT wrote:

Oddly enough I started with an internet search, but didn't get lucky.
Tim Wescott