GP in SI

Hello together,

has anybody worked with Genetic Programming for Nonlinear System Identification? What are your experiences? Can you recommend GP for SI?

Best regards, Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Besselmann [Si]

Hello Thomas,

I had worked on a project that employed Feedforward Neural Networks for Parameter Estimation of an Aerodynamic Model. Genetic Algorithm being a Optmisation tool, I had used it only for optimising values of the Neural network parameters.

But vast research has been done using GP for SI, but only as an optimisation tool.

Regards Thomas

Reply to
Thomas