Machinery's Handbook 26th Edition

I bought the 26th edition, hardcover Machinery's Handbook (Industrial Press), about one year ago, give or take a month or two. Never had a page
turned in it, mint, bookstore condition, paid $110.00.....don't need it. Interested in trading for??? If interested in book for book swap. Interested in equivalent value advanced HVAC/R books for trade. Respond here or to my personal e-mail, whichever you prefer.