SLC5/04 & Excel Query

A number of years ago I wrote a Lotus 123 spreadsheet (with some help), that monitored in real time, analogue inputs to a Modicon 984 PLC.
Each cell was set up as a Datalink Link, for example @DATALINK("view","tagname","tonnerate"). Is it possible to do this with an Allen Bradley SLC5/04 PLC and Excel? TIA
[invalid].ok says...

Yes. I do not know what exactly the command is. It would depend on which ODBC drivers you have loaded. Both Labview and Wonderware have knowledge databases which describe in detail the commands necessary for the SLC family. I'm assuming that your question was more towards what the command actually is tho. Maybe someone here will know this off hand.
--
Paul Montgomery
Progressive Gauging Inc.