Mitsubishi PLC/Servo

After years on A-B PLC's /servo controllers Now the powers at hand have switched to Mitsubishi PLC/servo systems. First one is due to ship in late
Oct. My question is if any one here has any experience with the Mit's unit. I am hoping the switch won't be to painful for an old wire man like my. Any gotcha's that you have seen I can use would be much help..
Thanks.
jb...