WinCC - urgent

People, in my work my boss ask me to learn how to work with WinCC. I read the manual that came with the software, but to complete and
understand well the program i need some tutorial that help me how to do the thing, because the manual is not clear.
Thanks
Tiago Gomes

Tiago, welcome to the wonderful world of WinCC.. I have used it once before and I don't think I've ever come across a more frustrating piece of software.
I assume you have not been to any of the Introductory courses held by Siemens, because if you had you wouldn't be asking for help. These courses are free and, even with an example project, you will not get far on your own - particularly if you don't speak/read German.
To complete a WinCC project properly you will need local assistance. Try phoning Siemens Support - they will be able to give you all the help you need.
Good luck! Cameron:-)
Tiago You do not make clear what it is that you do not understand about WinCC. It may be unreasonable of your boss to expect you to be able to understand a control engineering software package just by reading the manual. Such software is rarely as 'intuitive' as standard office software. For a start it assumes a level of understanding of control engineering. Please tell us, in control engineering terms, what you are trying to achieve with the software.
Francis

Hi Francis. Thanks for your anwser. So my problem is this. My boss want me doing a program in wincc that works like a framework. Do you know if it is posssible doing a thing like this?
If i create a client-server program, if i want to have distribuit clients i have to install in the respective computers the runtime software. correct?
Thanmks
Tiago

Tiago I am not a WINCC expert I don't know what you mean by a framework either. You can find details of Siemens WinCC Training courses here http://www.siemens.com.au/cgi-bin/booking/describe?id
Francis