Modicon Micro PLC - CPU Error

Hi,

How is it possible to read the CPU fault bit in TSX3721 Modicon PLC (or any other Modicon PLC) if the CPU itself is not working? How do I read the bit which stores the CPU fault information once the CPU is not working. Does the Communication card (SCP114) work irrespective the CPU is in fault or not.

Please, if anyone can sort this out for me. Thanking you in advance.

Regards, Parvez.

Reply to
_alien_