motor

how control a stepper motor through programming

Reply to
avijitrintu

That's too big a subject to answer in this venue. I took a quick look at the Embedded Systems Programming site, however, and came up with this article:

I skimmed through it and it looks pretty good.

One note of caution however: stepper motors have deceptively low performance. If you are only going to go slow, if you're operating well within the torque limits of the motor, and if you don't need any higher precision than is offered by the stepper plus whatever geartrain you're using then it's probably a good choice. If missing a step would be a disaster, if you have to go faster than the initial speed the motor _with load_ is capable of going, or if you don't meet _all_ of the criteria for using a stepper then you need to rethink your design decisions.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

begin{ motor go wait motor stop }end

:-p