Nema 4 19" rack enclosure needed

I need to mount some equipment for a mini radio station. The equipment is 24" deep into the rack, and only 20" tall in a standard 19" rack mount.

So, I need a small free standing cabinet, minimum of 30" tall, and 30" deep, with access for front and back, to be mounted outside, at the base of a tower.

Several radio stations have asked for such an installation.

I am losing my mind trying to find something that simple...

OK Solar has -just the right item-. And they completely polute any search with hits. However, the phone voicemail clearly states that they don't take incoming calls, and they do not return messages either. Email to them gets responded to with a suggestion to use the web pages for searches. The web pages continuously send me to a new window of the same page I am already on, or blank pages. With many hours of persistnace, I can find a 777097 that looks about right, but ... I can't contact these people!!! What is up with that? No way to track a shipment if I did order it No tech support ???? No way to get estimated delivery. ???!!!

Hoffman does not seem to have a resonable enclosure to meet those simple erquirements, maybe they do. I can't find it. It is not under nema4, none of those cabinets are deep enough for a 19" rack, and do not have access to the back of the rack. There is one huge cabinet, but it is over $9,000... There is a link for datacom, but those are indoor cabinets.

Is there something, somewhere, this simple?

I need it, and fast..

Thanks in advance. Pete

Reply to
3t3d

Ans many more. What am I missing?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Avins

=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF= =AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF

I didn't explain the nema4 too well. All of those links are for indoor cabinets. This enclosure will be the building, and will be out in the rain and snow.

Finally after another hour of frustration, I found the actual manufacturer. ddbunlimited.com

Here is the cabinet I was trying to find, and I can talk to a live human, and they have them in stock!

Why that should be so hard to find, i don't know...

Thanks for the help.=20 Pete

Reply to
3t3d

Hose-down waterproofing?

Reply to
jeff

Oops! I was obviously out of my depth. Sorry for wasting your time.

I'm glad you found what you need.

At least I tried.

Jerry

Reply to