New to PLC

Hi all, I am new to the PLC world and would like recommendations on what courses to attend, i currently have an electrical background and am struggling as to whether I take the basic PLC course or go higher in my current career path of HNC - FSD.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Reply to
Piles

Start with the basics, and go for an Allen Bradley course, or if you feel really confident, try Siemens.

Reply to
BIGEYE