New to PLC

Hi all, I am new to the PLC world and would like recommendations on what courses to attend, i currently have an electrical background and am
struggling as to whether I take the basic PLC course or go higher in my current career path of HNC - FSD.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Start with the basics, and go for an Allen Bradley course, or if you feel really confident, try Siemens.