New trends in Siemens's power generation DCS

Greetings to everybody, I'm interested to learn more about new trends in control industry for power plants, especially about Siemens's DCS that is used for power plants. I know that last year Siemens has renamed Teleperm XP which was their DCS intended almost specially for power plants. I heard that they are quitting developing of Teleperm and that they plan to perform migration to PCS7. I wonder if this is true and whether new power generation units in Europe will buy and install TXP or some other PCS (if they choose Siemens's DCS)? Do you know anything about that? I know that PCS7 is a powerfull DCS and it is general purpose, but I'm not sure if it is capable to replace TXP? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
pandiani82