non-linear control

i was trying to have some knowledge in nonliear control. But which ever book i pick up..its just frustrating reading its complex math. I agree maths is required but the way most book take is just as maths but not its concept behind Any good text where i can start reading thx

Reply to
Krish

This is the simplest explaination of the concept that I have seen:

Reply to
Charles Erskine

Hi,

I would recommend the book of Slotine and Li: "Applied Nonlinear Control" J.J.E. Slotine and W. Li, Prentice-Hall

I found the explanations in this book very good and intuitive.

hope it helps, Christian

Reply to
Christian Ott

Thx Christian Currently i am reading this book..found is quite good..thx...but i did not find it in bookshops around ..so borrowed from a prof...hope to do online purchase thx kristo

Reply to
Krish