non-linear control

i was trying to have some knowledge in nonliear control. But which ever book i pick up..its just frustrating reading its complex math. I
agree maths is required but the way most book take is just as maths but not its concept behind Any good text where i can start reading thx
This is the simplest explaination of the concept that I have seen:
http://www.mit.edu/afs/athena/course/2/2.003/OldFiles/www/MagLev/nonlinear /
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Krish) wrote in message

Hi,
I would recommend the book of Slotine and Li: "Applied Nonlinear Control" J.J.E. Slotine and W. Li, Prentice-Hall
I found the explanations in this book very good and intuitive.
hope it helps, Christian
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Krish) wrote in message

snipped-for-privacy@dlr.de (Christian Ott) wrote in message

Thx Christian Currently i am reading this book..found is quite good..thx...but i did not find it in bookshops around ..so borrowed from a prof...hope to do online purchase thx kristo