please suggest me for hysys setting

Hello, I am master degree student in process control. I wish to use dynamic simulation for control study of Heat exchanger network.
I used Hysis 3.1.3. But for heat exchanger network, I need to fix heat capacity and flow rate to constrant for test temperature action. Then I will design control structure for them. i dont know how to handle. Can any one briefly outline the procedure to seting them. Thanks you, naam