Probe for 50kV dc

Hiya,
Is there any successful probe in the marketplace available that will give me a 4-20 mA (preferable but 0-10 V would also do) output? We have tried some
Australian job but it failed.
TIA
Use a hi voltage scope probe and off the shelf signal conditioner module.

me

Continuous 50kVDC?
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
Hi Spehro,
Yes, it is continuous 50kV dc, used to separate granular matter. Depending on the %RH present in the atmosphere, the voltage needs adjustment based on visual observation. If we can measure the 50 kVdc reliably it is possible to automate the machine. Current voltage dividers are not reliable as they tend to break down with prolonged use. Guess TIME gets to it, like it will get us all eventually ;-)
Regards

http://www.speff.com