Prosoft 3150 to Eurotherm 2000 TIC help needed.

We are in need of some on site service to integrate a Allen Bradley SLC 5/04 with a Prosoft 3150 talking Modbus plus (EIA=485) to a Eurotherm 2204. We are able to read the temperature setpoints, but we are unable get it to write the setpoints using the 16 and 6 blocks.

We have followed the tech note, and the sample program offered by prosoft. We are looking for some onsite assistance in the Detroit Area, and the payment terms would be COD.

I would also be great if any other member for this usenet group could offer advice on this subject.

Please call 248-841-3955

Reply to
Bernie Yeater