Eurotherm Needs

Anyone have a source for :
Eurotherm/Rosemount/Sensall or Kay RayModel 436 Firing Modules or Model 924 Temp. Cont. Modules?

Have you tried a web search? Kay Ray has 450,000 listings. At least one of these should be helpful.
Walter.

924
I have. They no longer make the equipment and don't know where any may be available.

Oops, sorry. Can't help you.
Walter.

Try Eurotherm factory little hampton UK I know there service department . If they canot supply new will probably fix old units or give you an alternative mike