Eurotherm Needs

Anyone have a source for :

Eurotherm/Rosemount/Sensall or Kay RayModel 436 Firing Modules or Model 924 Temp. Cont. Modules?

Reply to
Grinder

Have you tried a web search? Kay Ray has 450,000 listings. At least one of these should be helpful.

Walter.

Reply to
Walter Driedger

I have. They no longer make the equipment and don't know where any may be available.

Reply to
Grinder

Oops, sorry. Can't help you.

Walter.

Reply to
Walter Driedger

Try Eurotherm factory little hampton UK I know there service department . If they canot supply new will probably fix old units or give you an alternative mike

Reply to
Mike Spear