Rtai - Control Project using Linux RTAI

Hello Everyone,

Does anybody have any advise about using RTAI to control a DC motor or something similar. Any tutorial or suggestion will be helpful! Thanks!

Reply to
Victor Dippolito

"Linux for Embedded and Real-Time Applications", second edition, by Doug Abbot. It has a chapter on RTAI. I have only skimmed the book, but I talked to the author at the Embedded Systems Conference and he seemed to have his head screwed on straight.

will buy it for you.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Good! I didn=B4t know about this book! Thanks a lot! Victor

Reply to
Victor Dippolito