Rtai - Control Project using Linux RTAI

Hello Everyone,
Does anybody have any advise about using RTAI to control a DC motor or something similar. Any tutorial or suggestion will be helpful!
Thanks!
Victor Dippolito wrote:

"Linux for Embedded and Real-Time Applications", second edition, by Doug Abbot. It has a chapter on RTAI. I have only skimmed the book, but I talked to the author at the Embedded Systems Conference and he seemed to have his head screwed on straight. http://www.powells.com/partner/30696/biblio/0750679328 will buy it for you.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services