Project using Curve Thru Ref Points

Is it not possible to use a Curve Thru Reference Points to project on to a surface??? SW doesn't seem to want to allow me to select the Curve Thru Reference Points curve.

TIA, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Try Insert>Curve>Projected

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

You can only project 2d sketches, even if the curve is 2d it can't be projected. What you will have to do is convert entities into a sketch, then project the sketch. Would be nice to be able to project, offset, copy curves.

matt

"Muggs" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Reply to
matt

OK, Thanks Matt,

I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing something.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

In 2005 you can sketch on a curved surface. Not sure if that will help.

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson