Project using Curve Thru Ref Points

Is it not possible to use a Curve Thru Reference Points to project on to a
surface???
SW doesn't seem to want to allow me to select the Curve Thru Reference
Points curve.
TIA,
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Try Insert>Curve>Projected
Corey
Reply to
Corey Scheich
You can only project 2d sketches, even if the curve is 2d it can't be projected. What you will have to do is convert entities into a sketch, then project the sketch. Would be nice to be able to project, offset, copy curves.
matt
"Muggs" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
Reply to
matt
OK, Thanks Matt,
I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing something.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
In 2005 you can sketch on a curved surface. Not sure if that will help.
Mike
Reply to
Mike J. Wilson