Sales outlet for PLC units from various mfgs in the US?

Hello All,
Is there a warehouse style operations in the US that offers Allen-Bradley, Siemens and other PLC units in one place? What I am
thinking about is something similar to what Digikey, Newark or Mouser are for electronic components. The only place I found on the web was Automation Direct but they seem to only offer their controllers.
Regards, Joerg
http://www.analogconsultants.com
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:32:03 GMT, Joerg

Try www.plccenter.com.
They have a lot of used/new surplus/reboxed stuff.
Joerg,
Siemens, Schneider and Allen-Bradley all tend to sell their own products themselves. The electrical supply houses sell the 'minor' brands.
Walter.