Sales outlet for PLC units from various mfgs in the US?

Hello All,

Is there a warehouse style operations in the US that offers Allen-Bradley, Siemens and other PLC units in one place? What I am thinking about is something similar to what Digikey, Newark or Mouser are for electronic components. The only place I found on the web was Automation Direct but they seem to only offer their controllers.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Try

They have a lot of used/new surplus/reboxed stuff.

Reply to
Steve Cothran

Joerg,

Siemens, Schneider and Allen-Bradley all tend to sell their own products themselves. The electrical supply houses sell the 'minor' brands.

Walter.

Reply to
Walter Driedger