Units in dual dimensioning

Is there a way to set the alternate units used when you display a dimension as a dual dimension?

I want the main units to be feet and the alternate to be meters.

I know you can set the precision and all of that but it just seems like I am either missing it somewhere or it is an automatic type of thing.

Thanks,

Tom Carlson NELA Ternes Register Group

Reply to
Tom Carlson

In 2004 it is under Tools, Options, Document Properties, Detailing, select Dual dimension display. Then further down in the document properties select Units and set your the units to what you need.

Reply to
SWuser

I just looked through 2003 and didn't find anything. Hmmm....

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany