Shameless plug -- control systems talk in San Jose, September 14th-18th

In case anyone has been dying to attend one of my talks (or send an
associate), I'm now hooked up with a company that presents seminars.
Basically, they do all the work that I absolutely dreaded doing to put my
seminars on a firm business footing, and I just do the stuff that I do
really well.
I know this is self-promotion, but I've been contributing to all three of
the groups I'm cross-posting to for years, so I figure I can get away with
it.

Tim Wescott
Good luck with it--sounds like you could help prevent a bunch of costly project failures. I hope they let you keep some of the money!
I bought a copy of your book myself, and like it very well.
Cheers
Phil Hobbs
Reply to
Phil Hobbs
Congratulations on your new gig(s), Tim! I see zero problem with posting things like that here.
(PS: I'd love to attend but I like my car too much to sell it...).
Reply to
Randy Yates
If anything is on-topic, this is. Congratulations.
Reply to
Les Cargill
Sounds fantastic. Congratulations!
Evgeny.
Reply to
Evgeny Filatov
Good one Tim, I'm sure it will be a great success. Keep us posted.
Reply to
Bruce Varley
Hi Tim, I think you did a good job on preparing the information on that web page.
[-Rick-]
Reply to
Rick Lyons
Thanks Rick.
Reply to
Tim Wescott
You will be within driving distance of Highland Technology World Headquarters.
Reply to
John Larkin
I'll be within driving distance of my HOUSE!
(There's a control line stunt contest in Davis the weekend after. So I'm going to drive down and go to the contest on the way home -- Google says it's about a 10 hour drive).
Reply to
Tim Wescott