Shameless plug -- control systems talk in San Jose, September 14th-18th

In case anyone has been dying to attend one of my talks (or send an associate), I'm now hooked up with a company that presents seminars.
Basically, they do all the work that I absolutely dreaded doing to put my seminars on a firm business footing, and I just do the stuff that I do really well.
I know this is self-promotion, but I've been contributing to all three of the groups I'm cross-posting to for years, so I figure I can get away with it.
http://www.besserassociates.com/outlinesOnly.asp?CTID%9
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
On 04/23/2015 02:26 PM, Tim Wescott wrote:

Good luck with it--sounds like you could help prevent a bunch of costly project failures. I hope they let you keep some of the money!
I bought a copy of your book myself, and like it very well.
Cheers
Phil Hobbs
--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

Congratulations on your new gig(s), Tim! I see zero problem with posting things like that here.
(PS: I'd love to attend but I like my car too much to sell it...).
--
Randy Yates
Digital Signal Labs
Tim Wescott wrote:

If anything is on-topic, this is. Congratulations.
--
Les Cargill

On 23.04.2015 21:26, Tim Wescott wrote:

Sounds fantastic. Congratulations!
Evgeny.
On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 13:26:19 -0500, Tim Wescott

Good one Tim, I'm sure it will be a great success. Keep us posted.
On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 13:26:19 -0500, Tim Wescott

Hi Tim, I think you did a good job on preparing the information on that web page.
[-Rick-]
On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 04:15:08 -0700, Rick Lyons wrote:

Thanks Rick.
--
www.wescottdesign.com

On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 13:26:19 -0500, Tim Wescott

You will be within driving distance of Highland Technology World Headquarters.
--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 20:52:38 -0700, John Larkin wrote:

I'll be within driving distance of my HOUSE!
(There's a control line stunt contest in Davis the weekend after. So I'm going to drive down and go to the contest on the way home -- Google says it's about a 10 hour drive).
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services