Siemens Simovert Masterdrives

Well I am having trouble finding what the parameter and how to use this drive. It is a Siemens Simover Masterdrive AC-AC. Any and all info on
these drives would be great! I would like to see a flow chart of the drive that a normal person could read. I would also like to have a list of parameters and how they are used. We have 30 of these drives in our plant and no one can tell me a thing about them. I have the operating instructions but they are very general about the parameter set.

You had better call Siemens tech support in your country. They will be able to answer all your questions.
Cameron:-)

go to the Siemens website and search for "Doc on Web", or order the DOC on CD. It should have all the documentation you would ever want to read.
--
Anthony

SIMOVERT MASTERDRIVES Vector Control Compendium (Operating Instructions) Edition: AE, 11.2000 Part number of the documentation: 6SE7087-6QX60 (7864 KB)
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo2&content=skm%2Fsearch.asp&lang=en&siteid=csius&Query=simovert+manual Good luck :)