Process visualization, HMI and SCADA as OpenSource

http://pvbrowser.org
Features of ProcessViewBrowser: - Client/Server - Qt Widgets - Custom Widgets - platform independent
- 3D Graphics - Design by Qt Designer - C/C++, Python, Perl, PHP, Tcl - Multithreaded or Inetd - Unicode support (Chinese, Arabic, Cyrillic, ...) - Support for ssh-urls - Connections to Fieldbuses - Connections to PLC's - Manage background processes - Central event log - GPL License
Who is interested ? Who want's to collaborate ?
Hello Rainer,
Rainer Lehrig wrote:

Which kind of collaboration do you seek? Maybe we can help somehow? (Although the processviewbrowser is already very useable now).
Martin Fickert has just finished his thesis where he described, how he implemented your pvbrowser as graphical front-end for our gas analysis systems. All the applications run on embedded system (Panel with 7 " Display and MIPS-Alchemy CPU with linux, 64 MB RAM). If his thesis is accepted, you will get a copy (it is in german).
I also used the processviewbrowser for visualisation of a biodiesel production facility (http://www.awite.de/ger/ref_autom_biodiesel.htm ). Now, I will use it for automation of some biogas plants.
Greetings
Ernst