SCADA implementation project plan

Hi all,

does anyone have a project plan template regarding a SCADA system implementation (design, develop, configure, test and release activities)?

thanks in advance, Nicola

Reply to
nmenicon

No, sorry. What project plan templates have you got?

Reply to
operator jay

Hi,

what I need is a template of a project plan in which all activities required by a SCADA implementation are listed and, maybe, a timing of these activities.

Thanks, Nicola

operator jay ha scritto:

Reply to
nmenicon

Googling for scada implementation project plan yields

Lanarcam

Hi,

first of all thank you, this is pretty much what I was searching for.

At the moment, we are supporting our customer in the pre-qualification phase and, at the same time, we are writing a detailed design document that will be attached to the following tender.

Within this technical attachment we are required to define a transition plan because we are going to substitute the old SCADA with a new (modern) one. I think that part of this transition plan should describe design, acquisition and closout phases you described.

Do you even have an example of global WBS detailing all activities within these phases?

thanks in advance, Nicola

Reply to
nmenicon