Siemens Step 7

Hi, It s possible to upload the configuration and programa of a PLC to with the Step7 program, in the case Ive not the program.
Alex

Yes. Create a new (empty) project with the same model CPU, connect to the PLC and select 'upload'.
HTH, Cameron:-)
I hate it when people double-post - especially before my first cup of coffee.. :-(

Sorry, I had problems with my browser... Thats why I double post...