Siemens Step 7

Hi, It =B4s possible to upload the configuration and programa of a PLC to with the Step7 program, in the case I=B4ve not the program.

Alex

Reply to
filipe_al

Yes. Create a new (empty) project with the same model CPU, connect to the PLC and select 'upload'.

HTH, Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

I hate it when people double-post - especially before my first cup of coffee.. :-(

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

Sorry, I had problems with my browser... That=B4s why I double post...

Reply to
Alex