STEP7 HWConfig CP5613 & CPU-315-2DP

Hello,
How can I configure CP5613 (master) and CPU-315-2DP (slave) under HW config (STEP7)?
Thanks and regards, Kyoq

kyoq napisa(a):

In details when I try drag and drop from folder PROFIBUS DP-> Configured Stations->CPU31x to the CP5613 master I get message "The master cannot operate this slave" ://
one is CPU and the other is CP on PC side. If it is simple s7300 config, you need to configure this only in Simatic/Set PG/PC interface. That is all.