termnal block question

I have been trying to figure out what kind of rail Weidmuller SAK 4 terminal blocks use.

There's a pic here (left) along with a terminal block that uses a DIN rail. (on the right)

formatting link
Can ayoone help?

Appreciate. DOC

formatting link

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

TS32 is like a "G" and TS35 is like an upside-down hat in profile.

Maybe the right-hand one in your photo fits either style and the left-hand only the TS32 style.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

You can imagine the different rails eg. from this picture:

formatting link
Your left one seems to fit on TS32 (IIRC) only, your right seems to fit on TS32 and the more usual TS35.


Reply to
Andreas Hadler

Quoting the SAK 4 EN brochure on Weidmuller.com:

"These terminals offer a combi-foot for mounting on both 32mm and 35mm DIN rails."

Reply to
Charles Erskine

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.