A question about Scale Structure Sizes

What scale is "Z" scale. Is it about 1/200 or is it smaller. And if so what is the size for it. Is it difficult to find any really cheap buildings in that scale. Or would it better to just get out some real thin sheet stock and scale down several of the HO gauge buildings on the copier. Then make paper templets and just build what Structures I need from plastic Stock and be done with it then. I need them for a Diorama that I have been doing work on a little at a time. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help here. The structures do not have to be perfect but I do want then to look pretty good though.

I've got a Humorous (Mars-Attacks-Type) Diorama that I would like to finish in time for that Convention I go to in October. It should be kind of funny if it comes right.

Thanks very much for your help

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000

Try a google on Z scale, the first source I found mentions that it is

1/220th on
are numerous pages to look through on the google result alone, Mine came back with 10,700,000 !!!

Would love to see the diorama as I loved that film...post some pics up on the binaries groups when done

Reply to
Mark Stevens