types of root locus plots

Can anyone explain or point me to a source of information where the difference between a 0deg (or sometimes refered to as 360deg) root locus plot and the "regular" root locus plot (also called a 180deg root locus plot) is explained ?

Thank you.

Reply to
daniel.seliskar

"Design of Feedback Control Systems", Hostetter/Savant/Stefani has a bit of information on this (pp233-235 in ISBN 0-03-057593-1). I would assume that any 3rd-year book that covers the subject should mention this, but I wouldn't make any promises.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:44:34 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote (in message ):

180 degree loci for negative feedback systems, 0 (360) degree loci for positive.

AAR

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com/

Reply to
AAR