types of root locus plots

Can anyone explain or point me to a source of information where the difference between a 0deg (or sometimes refered to as 360deg) root
locus plot and the "regular" root locus plot (also called a 180deg root locus plot) is explained ?
Thank you.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

"Design of Feedback Control Systems", Hostetter/Savant/Stefani has a bit of information on this (pp233-235 in ISBN 0-03-057593-1). I would assume that any 3rd-year book that covers the subject should mention this, but I wouldn't make any promises.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

180 degree loci for negative feedback systems, 0 (360) degree loci for positive.
AAR
http://uk.geocities.com/ snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com/