BT-80KD vs. BT-80?

I just bought a new Estes Executioner rocket and unfortunately damaged the BT-80KD & JT-80L. I was curious if someone could tell me the difference between a regular BT-80 and the KD? Also, if anyone knows a good source to acquire these two pieces, I'd appreciate it. Thanks,

Brad

Reply to
brad1970

Not sure, but I'd be willing to bet that 'KD' just refers to the length. The BT-80KD is Estes part #30433 and is 14" long.

Darren J Longhorn

here is a replacement part for you:

all kinds of parts here:
just cut the body tube to the length you need with an xacto knife with a very thin magazine wrapped around the tube and taped where you want to cut it at. use smooth low pressure little cutting strokes of the knife. after about 3 to 5 turns of the tube it will be cut nice and clean.

Art Upton

ArtU