Understanding PID control

I am not a control engineer but I need to understand what PID control
does. Where can I find a material to understand the concept?
Reply to
n o s p a m p l e a s e
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Avins
Here is a basic conceptual tutorial I wrote a few years ago.
John Popelish
I have some information on my site,

Also, feel free to ask any specific questions here. As you see, there are many people happy to help you.
Reply to
John Shaw
Do a google search for , that will get you started :)
n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
Reply to
Dennis Mchenney
Hello,
Could you give us a first name?
Tim Wescott had written an article that seems to be very suitable for folks that are starting out in control engineering:
Regards, Joerg
Joerg
Dennis ( ME )
It was in the address?
Joerg wrote:
Reply to
Dennis Mchenney
Go to
Here you see some 41 articles on temperature and power control
Select #6 on PID control
Art
Reply to
aholland51
Hello Dennis,
It wasn't, really...
Regards, Joerg
Joerg
hi, The material below is one of my favourites, It might neeed a little background knowledge.. check it out
Abhijit
Reply to
Abhijit
Had my WHOLE name right in the FROM:
Joerg wrote:
Reply to
Dennis Mchenney
it did if your name is, n o s p a m p l e a s e
Reply to
No Spam
What's got to you? "Dennis Mchenney " is in plain sight.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Avins
Look at the original message. T-bird shows 'from' as: n o s p a m p l e a s e
Follow ups are as you say.
I have no problem with that, but was just pointing it out.
Reply to
No Spam