Used Woodward EGCP-1 engine control for sale

I've got two used EGCP-1 controls. These are no longer made by woodward. Good idea if you are looking for a backup unit, or cheap
Includes the end user, set builder, and password manuals along with the wire harness.
Unit was $1800 new and harness was $500 new. Email for details.
I would like to know if you still have the egcp-1 please reply or call me 915-256-3790
Bob Baquera