Where from do I get GEI-100517 (MODBUS for HMI Applications)

Hi Everybody,
Can you please point me to some url from which I can get the following document: GEI-100517, "MODBUS for HMI Applications"
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards, Santanu

try googling it. The third link will get you pretty close to what you need.
Michael
On Aug 11, 8:28 pm, "Herman Family"

Thanks for your response. Actually, I posted here after extensive googling and yahooing. I found a lot of GE documents, except this one, the one which I need.
Regards, Santanu

I would go here http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showforum=2 There are GE plc users there. Some have a lot of experience with GE and different related products.
Peter Nachtwey
On Aug 12, 12:28 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: