Where To Buy Emergency Stop Buttons?

Where can I buy several inexpensive (red) emergency stop buttons? I have looked many places for such buttons and the best that I could find
were Cutler-Hammer? buttons sold in a Ebay auction that I lost to a fast last-second bidder. Any help is appreciated!

Automationdirect.com sells them for either $11 or $22, can't remember which. They are worth about what they cost.
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:00:28 -0800, the renowned Steve Cothran

Any industrial supplier such as Grainger in the US should carry them at a similar price.
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
Thanks a lot guys. I purchased some red pushbuttons from AutomationDirect (22mm somethings) for a good enough price and now have exactly what I needed. Thanks again!

Go to the Allied Electronics web page and search for "stop button". The quick search I did shows you need to order the head and the contact block separately, so be a tad careful. The total will come to about $10.
Scott
PSurfliner wrote:

You have plenty of purchase advice; here's some about eBay. Bid as much as you're willing to pay and don't look back. If you don't understand about their "proxy bidding", go there and read up. You won't have bid your top amount right away. The amount you're responsible for is only the bid increment above the next highest bid. If in the end you're outbid, at least you'll have the satisfaction on knowing that the other bidder paid more than you would have been willing to.
Jerry

Jerry Avins wrote:

I keep trying that but I'm too damn cheap: everything that I've bid for on eBay I've been outbid.
Oh well, as the mechanical engineers say: "some day my prints will come".
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
Tim Wescott wrote:

I thought that was the photographer's plaint. We ought to be able to make something of "prints of whales" and "chants of reign"
jerry