WTB: Norman Nise's Control Systems Engineering 3rd ed. CD-ROM

I bought a used copy of Norman Nise's Control Systems Engineering 3rd edition.

I did not pay attention ot the fact that there was no CD-ROM.

As I use the book, I notice that so long developments are not on paper but on the CD-ROM.

I sent a few e-mails to John Wiley to buy it but they were unanswered. I suppose it is due to the fact that there are newer editions of the book.

May I ask if anyone of you is willing to sell me the CD-ROM?

Thank you very much in advance.

Reply to
Jean Castonguay