Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Model matching from frequency data
Hello, I have the response of a system (magnitude & phase) for a few frequencies (50 values). I need to recover the transfer function of this system. I tried the Nevanlinna-Picks interpolation, but it...
2
2

USB peripheral and Implementing an RF SCI communications on a PIC
Greetings, I have used a PIC 16C84-04/P mico-controller to built a USB peripheral for a remote control. The PIC is also needed for RF transmissions between the remote and another unit. The USB port...

What are the five fastest-growing instrumentation technologies?
From market research reports, job listings, and articles I have read, it seems that homeland security, medical applications, the energy industry, water utilities, and the defense industry are the...
2
2

Re: Specific Gravity Analyzer
Mike, How about using concentration meters (sound velocity principle) from Anton-Paar or Optical refractometers (don't remember the manufacturer's name)? These are not cheap (~ A$ 25K to 30K). Raj
1
1

Re: [Siemens S7-300] Detecting power failure
Hi "Antrios" I dont know if you know about the additional OB (Organization Blocks) that are provided for restart and cold start (I think they were OB100, OB101, OB102 - but this is just out of my...

Eurotherm Needs
Anyone have a source for : Eurotherm/Rosemount/Sensall or Kay RayModel 436 Firing Modules or Model 924 Temp. Cont. Modules?
4
4

OpenIEC People Recruitment is open !!!
OpenIEC-61131 - People Recruitment

Re: Siemens s7-200 equivalent for DIFU Omron instruction
Thanks for your suggest, but there is the -|P|- contact that makes just what I wanted.
1
1

Sensor for gas station fuel tank level
Hi : I need a sensor to measure the level of a fuel tank in a gas station. I don't need something "fancy". Any resolution and accuracy will be OK. Of course, it must comply with the safety requirement...
22
22

Hydraulic systems modeling
I'm looking for equations that models hydraulic systems (ie volumetric/centrifugal pumps, piping, relief valves....). Is someone able to suggest me some pages, hints, books... to find some helpful...
6
6

PID temperatur controller for home brewery
Hi, I'm looking for information on how to build a circuit to control water temp in a heating chamber which will be circulating basically water through it. The chamber will be a 1.5" pipe with the...
1
1

Re: Controllability of a system ?
[snip] Well, apart from these yer/no tests you can use controllability gramian based tests that also give some information on relative controllability of each mode. Actually some model order reduction...

Model Predictive Control + Matlab
Can anybody give me information, site urls or sth else to help me to develop the DMC (Dynamic Matrix Control) algorithm in Matlab? email me plz
1
1

Re: Inexpensive PLC with Analog Input Cards
ABB have the A Series Server that has Analog Inputs. Programmable in ladder and Function Blocks. Shane
1
1

FS: BURLEIGH PZT Amplifiers; NEW
Aailable for sale: 1. BURLEIGH PZ-150M Amplifier Driver Unused in perfect condition Two Pieces avalable: $225 each 2. BURLEIGH PZ-300 LC Amplifier Unused in perfect condition Two Pieces availabe: $225...