USB peripheral and Implementing an RF SCI communications on a PIC

Greetings, I have used a PIC 16C84-04/P mico-controller to built a USB peripheral for a remote control. The PIC is also needed for RF transmissions between the remote and another unit. The USB port seems to function but I am having problems in gettings its SCI talks with the RF. I would appreciate it if anybody can send me some insight to solve the problem. Thank you very much. Mourad Hadim

Reply to
Mourad Hadim