Power from USB on PC

Hey,
Does anyone kno the wire/pinout on a standard (back of motherboard) USB connection? I am looking to make my own usb powered cooling fan for events such as lan
parties where temps can be over 40 degrees INSIDE the lan arena causing much discomfort. How much power can a USB port provide? Talking in Amp terms that is (im looking for about .6A...more preffered though)
TIA
Fr33

I wouldn't use usb for that much.
You need to look up the usb specs, I can't remember off the top of my head. but its not amps.
think a system has to be able to supply 500mA per port. not sure what the max is a device on a port can use.
www.usb.org http://www.usb.org/developers/usbfaq/#pow_dis
Powered hubs are required to supply a max of 500mA per port and unpowered 100mA
Use usb to controll but use stardard pwr connectors for the power (the hdd pwr connectors)
or something like this http://www.maxim-ic.com.cn/appnote/APPNOWEB/Add%20Current%20Boost%20to%20USB%20Charger%20Driven%20by%20an%20AC%20Adapter.htm
For a fan controller project http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?s=&threadid=166867 have a look at a few of us from uni and others are involved. Its been moving rather slowly but should speed up after exams are over in the next couple of weeks.
Alex
Try www.usbman.com : it has pinouts, ratings, etc.
Anders
Check out the bottom of this page:
http://www.networktechinc.com/technote.html
According to the USB spec, the max current is 500ma.