Bridgeport Vertical Mill

My circuit board to drive the power feed table got a piece of sworf and blew it up the agents want $980.00 for a new one,this is a hobby.The board is quite simple no circuit diagram avaliable. {They got ya.} The board is made by Quinton Crane the mill is about 20 to30 years old if anyone could help with circuit diagram this would be appreciated as a couple of resistors got fried black no chance of reading values please help David

Reply to
David

If you haven't done it, already, post this to rec.crafts.metalworking. That group has many more readers than this one.

Also, I suggest the following two sites:

?action=intro&BypassCookie=true In order to post to them you'll need to register, but that's no big deal.

Orrin

Reply to
Orrin Iseminger