Bridgeport Vertical Mill

My circuit board to drive the power feed table got a piece of sworf and blew it up the agents want $980.00 for a new one,this is a hobby.The board is
quite simple no circuit diagram avaliable. {They got ya.} The board is made by Quinton Crane the mill is about 20 to30 years old if anyone could help with circuit diagram this would be appreciated as a couple of resistors got fried black no chance of reading values please help David
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:40:10 GMT, "David"

If you haven't done it, already, post this to rec.crafts.metalworking. That group has many more readers than this one.
Also, I suggest the following two sites:
http://www.chaski.com/ubb/categories.php?Cathttp://www.practicalmachinist.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true
In order to post to them you'll need to register, but that's no big deal.
Orrin