Hypertherm Plasma Cutter

I have a Hypertherm Max20 plasma cutter that has fried 2 resistors on it's circut board and I need to know what their value is to replace them. The resistors are R25 and R26 on the main PCB marked Chopper, It's always been a great home machine and any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm hopping that someone has the same machine and could open it up and tell me what these 2 resistors values or color codes are. Thank You Very Much

Reply to
handymac10