can petrobond be fixed?

I've added too much oil to the petrobond that I have. Is there anyway to fix it?
Thanks,

How about pressing it out. Think plunger and have a runout spout.
Think grape press. Flea market - E-Bay ? This sounds like the best.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net "Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /
On 6/27/2010 11:13 AM, Qiset wrote:

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote: (clip) Think grape press. (clip) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ If you could find a grape press, I doubt that it would get all the excess oil out. Remember that foundry sand grains wedge against each other to form sort of a porous solid--that's what makes it into a mold. Do you know how much excess oil you put in? I suggest you buy some more dry sand, and blend it with the stuff you have to produce a usable proportion. If that would be too big a batch, just use part of your wet sand at a time, until you have eventually worked it down.
Try wicking out the oil - paper towel would absorb nicely.
Have you added rosin ? It is used to flow around and make smooth sides. It will absorb a good deal as it 'lubes' up.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net "Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /
On 6/28/2010 1:02 AM, Leo Lichtman wrote:

I have a way to press it. I'll try it on a sample. Thanks for the suggestion.
Q On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:34:19 -0500, "Martin H. Eastburn"

I've got enough to try wicking it with paper and rosin. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll post the results. It's going to be at least a week. Got to travel a bit.