FA: Band Saw blades - couple sizes

I have a couple different Bandsaw blades up for auction with more to come, all new. I got a heck of a deal on blades that were supposed to be for different
trails. I was going to use them on mine whenever I got one by cutting them and rewelding them, but by the time I get one I'm sure they'll be rusty. I've hung on to them for almost a year now, better to let somebody else have a go if they can use them. Starrett 10' X 1 Matrix II Bandsaw Blade http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item851785479
6 - Lenox 10' 2X 1/2 Neo-Type Bandsaw Blades http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item851791593
Hope they go to a good use, I'll combine shipping if needed.
Thanks, Russ